Thursday 4 August 2011

Introduction

Hello subscribers and accidental finders, it is my pleasure to introduce you to my blog which will complement my weekly newsletter, Fresh Look at Wall Street. On this blog I will post my commentary and opinions on all market actions that I think are interesting and important. 
So what can be expected from this blog? My daily thoughts, opinions and reactions to market news and moves also newsletter articles will be posted one day after the weekly e-mail release. To subscribe to the newsletter send an email to freshlookws@gmail.com with the email of the desired account.
So please enjoy and thank you once again for visiting my blog and please subscribe. 

But as a disclosure I do not and am not soliciting any broker or company. All brokers or company stocks discussed in this blog is based on my own analysis and posted as a journal of my own thoughts to benefit my readers and subscribers. Any positions or market methodology discussed may or may not be acted upon through my own accounts and are not a recommendation to any reader of this blog as I am not a licensed financial analyst or financial adviser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment